Kelas: Manajemen - 1EA35
NPM: 16213779
1]
“I want a sandwich” Jennifer said.
Jennifer said that
he wanted a sandwich
2]
“I Have already written that letter” my friend said.
My
friend said that she hasalready written that letter.
3]
Charles said to me “I have to leave the office before 3
a.m
Charles said to me that he had to left the office before 3 a.m
4]
“I’m starting the day after tomorrow, Mother” he said.
He said that he was starting the day after tomorrow.
5]
Maria says “I don’t like chocolate”
Maria said that she didn't like chocolate.
6]
“I’m enjoying my new job” Sarah said.
Sarah said that
she was enjoying her new job.
7]
Mark said “I buy this book at the market”
Mark said that
he bought that book at the market.
8]
Martin said “I will going to Bandung tomorrow”
Martin
said that he will going to bandung tomorrow.
9]
My friend told me “I’m planning to leave right away”
My friend told me that she was planning to leave right away.
10]
“Jack & Jill are going to get married” she said.
She said that jack&jill were going to get married.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar